You're trying to lose weight, but it just isn't working for you.
You are not alone!
More than two thirds of adult Americans need to lose weight. Of these, more than half are severely overweight (BMI, body mass index, greater than 30; normal is 20-25), and are at significant medical risk. Obesity is a major reason why Americans don't live as long as they should.
Here is what we do to help you lose weight:
- Evaluate your need for weight loss
- Assess the reasons why you're having difficulty in losing weight
- Make sure there is no medical abnormality responsible for your increased weight
- Measure your actual metabolic rate and your daily calorie requirement
- Design a food-exercise program that meets your specific needs
- Test your ability to do exercise and prescribe an exercise/activity program (you don't have to be an athlete to do it…)
- Identify and reduce overeating triggers
- Help you select low calorie meal replacements and snacks
Call us at 203.853.1919 and ask for "weight loss." Our offices are in Norwalk and Fairfield, CT